IBIMA Publishing confirms that all its journals are compliant with Research Council UK (RCUK)
Starting from April 1, 2013, RCUK new policy requires that all its funded research should be published open-access, either in a journal immediately with a Creative Commons “CC-BY” license or placed in a repository after an embargoed period and that this may involve payment of an ‘Article Processing Charge’ (APC) to the publisher
IBIMA publishing through its publishing gold open access model confirms that all its journals are compliant with RCUK policy
IBIMA Publishing is committed to working toward a business model that:
- Allows the dissemination of peer reviewed (or otherwise) manuscripts containing original research or scholarship immediately upon publication, at no charge to user groups, without requiring registration or other restrictions to access.
- Requires copyright holders to allow users to “copy, use, distribute, transmit, and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship…”
in open access business model:
- Published articles are exposed to maximum visibility allowed by the Internet
- Just like any scholarly journal, manuscripts are exposed to double-blind peer-review process.
- Author(s),their institutions, or research fund will cover the publishing expenses